Monday, January 18, 2016

"Artistic Fundamentals" and Commissions



***************************************************

Commissions

I am now taking commissions! As well as portraits of people, I also paint pets, wildlife and all animals, houses, cottages, antique cars, tractors, boats, landscapes and water. If you have a picture that you want to be painted in any size, let me paint it for you, locally or long distance! All I need is a clear, high res, well lit reference photo or picture from the Internet. You email the photos to me. I will send you the painting when it is finished.


Do you have photos of a beloved pet that has passed, a family cottage or a scene from your vacation? Have it painted on a canvas! Custom paintings make great gifts! Contact me for a quote.


No comments:

Post a Comment